It is no surprise that any person who is ready to go to a therapy asks a question how to find a counselor. Here are 5 tips that will ease this process:
1. Study the reviews: ask your friends, friends of your friends, neighbours and family members or just read the information on the internet.
2. Find someone close to your place geografically.
3. Find a therapist you feel comfortable with, thus you will be able to be honest with your counselor and trust him/her.
4. Find a therapist that specializes in the area you have problems in.
5. Get a licensed counselor.continue reading