Hotmail and Outlook have their various features, when they will be together they will great in terms of features.
The following steps will help you in accessing your Hotmail account with Outlook connector:
· Go to tools menu, select account settings.
· Go to email tab, click on new.
· Select either Microsoft exchange or IMAP or POP3, click next.
· In the name section, enter your name this will display on your outlook account.
· In the email address section, enter your hotmail email id.
· Check whether manually configure server settings or additional server type checkboxes are selected or not, click next.
· Enter pop3.libe.com in incoming server.
· Enter smtp.libe.com in outgoing server.
· Give your complete hotmail address under username.
· Enter your passwords now, click on more settings and go to outgoing server tab.
· Check the outgoing server authentication is checked.
· Check whether all the services are configured as incoming server.
· Click on advance tab.
· Unde continue reading